Gingerbread knocked out Launcher Pro

asd216

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
a much easier way to switch between your home replacement apps is to download home manager from the market (its free) you can even uninstall the launchers you no longer wish to have :)

mdkarr

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I tried this app on my Thunderbolt after upgrading to the now pulled Gingerbread update and it just freezes my phone. Turns out one of the issues with the New and pulled Gingerbread update is the instability of the home key. Oh well - as long as I don't touch the home key, I am just fine. I use Go Launcher EX and before I tried the Home Manager, whenever I hit the home key, it would take me to the HTC Sense home page. So I put a Go Launcher EX icon on that page so I could just tap it and go back to my launcher. Unfortunately, the Home Manager messed that up now so when I hit the home key, my phone freezes or works really really slow. So I have to restart.

If its not broke - don't fix it - I guess. Sigh...

I should practice what I preach about waiting to download a new version to anything until all the bugs have been worked out of it. But my husband was so excited about me being able to get Gingerbread that I went a head and updated my phone. Last time I listen to him. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo