4g not working at all now!

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
4g just stopped working. I am in the fort lauderdale area and it used to work at home and at work. The phone says there is a good 4g connection, but when it does I cannot download email or surf the web, it says it cannot coneect to the web page, etc. I have to shut off 4g to get to the internet. 3g works and so does wifi but I paid for 4g. I have not tried to jailbreak or alter my phone., I just use it normally. I can't think of anything I did that would have caused this. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

spectre855

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I had this same problem this morning. Then I updated to Gingerbread. Now, my 4g radio won't turn on at all. I've noted this issue in several different threads here but I haven't even gotten much of a response. FYI, I'm in Cleveland and have always been able to use 4g here in the office.

Kerti#AC

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey bronxbomber4life, I live in Miami, FL which isn't too far from where you are located, and I did the Gingerbread update and the 4G is working just fine for me. The update did something to you're phone looks like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20