Lookout mobile is not storing contacts or pic at this time

jerseypimp

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I found out the hard way that Lookout is not storing contacts nor pictures. I had planned on doing the GB update and decided to backup my contacts and pics. When I went to the website it said I have 300+ contacts and a few pics. I did a factory reset then a hard reset then I did the update. Well once everything was done I went to the website and tried to restore my contacts but it only showed 4 contacs available to restore. I freaked and went to their forums and noticed that I wasn't the only one that this has happened to, I did the same thing someone else did. Well a representative from the website apologized for the inconveinance but at this time were are unable to store contacts and pictures from android phones. Luckly I had backed up 176 contact to google a year ago so I have some but not all. Just a heads up for those who use it for that purpose.

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
This may be unrelated, but on Saturday night, after updating with the rooted version, I realized I wasn't receiving any calls to either the cell or my Google Voice number. I'd made one call out, but it wasn't until my house phone rang and the cell didn't that I suspected a problem. Sprint advanced support recommended turning off all task killers (which I don't use) and antivirus (I use Lookout, too) and so far, I'm getting calls, but it could've been the battery pull that did it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36