Spilled Milk on Evo

blade111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
WOW....I was making a bottle for my kid and somehow I drop the bottle and as it hit the tabletop milk covered my phone, :( :( I pulled it out of my case and shut it off. Didnt see any signs of it getting wet inside when I pulled the battery out. So far so good or just luck but the phone is still running like a champ. LUCKY!!!

Dark Phoenix

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Would milk really do anything? It's only bad because water interacts badly with electricity. I don't think milk does. You're one lucky guy if I'm wrong.

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Would milk really do anything? It's only bad because water interacts badly with electricity. I don't think milk does. You're one lucky guy if I'm wrong.

Oh ya!!!! Milk is about 60% to 70% water depending on what kind, whole milk, 2%..... plus it has all kinds of solids in it from the curds to fats and a bunch of other stuff in it that when the water in the milk evaporates are left behind.

I'm not sure if the things left behind would cause shorts but they could.

But if you have ever come across a thing of soured milk.... smells like a dead body. Image pulling your eVo out of your pocket smellin like a dead body!!?!!

Sent From The Tree House Out Back!

blade111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I agree, pull the battery and put it in a bag of uncooked rice.

A little to late for that. It's been 7 hours since its happened and still running like normal. been gaming, phone calls, and you name it. Like I said, lucky me!

I.R.R.V.

May 29, 2010
Visit site
'Available: almost new child in great condition. Lots of extras and accessories included. Child is as cute as can be and will warm your heart, unfortunately caring for the child almost caused irreparable damage to my HTC EVO 4G. Must go, make offer.'

I did the hard part for you, feel free to copy and paste..... Lol

blade111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
'Available: almost new child in great condition. Lots of extras and accessories included. Child is as cute as can be and will warm your heart, unfortunately caring for the child almost caused irreparable damage to my HTC EVO 4G. Must go, make offer.'

Priceless..........LOL

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site

I did the hard part for you, feel free to copy and paste..... Lol

This.... has to be one of the funniest replies I have seen in a long long time.

Most definitely greats my vote for the funniest rely this year!!!!

Sent From The Tree House Out Back!

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
HAHHAHH very nice.

Did you have your evo LCD up or LCD down?
If you had it LCD up and you were able to get to it super quickly and wipe it off or turn it over and shake it off then you probably got it all off.

If it was upside down then you might have gotten milk in the speaker port.

But as you have pointed out 7 hours and no problems.

I.R.R.V.

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Seemed to me to be the only logical response....lol, glad you guys didn't take it seriously, was worried someone wouldn't see it as humor.....

blade111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Did you have your evo LCD up or LCD down?
If you had it LCD up and you were able to get to it super quickly and wipe it off or turn it over and shake it off then you probably got it all off.

It was LCD up. I stood there in shock for like 30 sec then pick it up and wipe it off then shook it off. I think my Platinum Series case help out alot to. almost 24 hours later and still great..