About 6 hours ago my EVO's data service stopped working. I get bars on 3G and 4G but nothing will work (SpeedTest, FaceBook, MMS) though I still get/send text messages. I have rebooted several times. I'm about to restore to a Sense ROM and see if the problem still occurs.

Any advice is appreciated!
    06-14-2011 04:52 PM
    I don't think it's restricted to your ROM. I've had data issues today using Deck's ROM.
    06-14-2011 05:13 PM
    I've been having data connection issues all day today and my Evo isn't rooted or anything.
    06-14-2011 05:49 PM
    There's a bunch of people have the same issues or close to the same issues.

I'm getting great 4g today both crappy 3g. I remember reading somewhere (might even been on the front page of AC) that Sprint was suppose to be upgrading something or another.

Decks Rom Rules, Other Roms Drool!!! :-p
    Thanks for tryin!!!
    06-14-2011 07:21 PM
    there seems to be a lot of that today...there is a thread on another android forum and people especially in tx are having issues. many of them are rooted but i'm not rooted nor do i have a custom rom and i got the update via ota last week on my phone. any of you in tx?? here is the thread:

rooted to 2.3 -- things seem broke now - Android Forums
    06-14-2011 07:42 PM
    I am not rooted and I'm in Houston. Data was down most of the day for me. Came up about an hour ago. Good thing I didn't run the phone over with my truck
    06-14-2011 08:09 PM
    I am not rooted and I'm in Houston. Data was down most of the day for me. Came up about an hour ago. Good thing I didn't run the phone over with my truck
    LOL you and me both
    06-14-2011 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD