Evo keeps dropping calls after exactly 30 minutes?

Devilicus

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I posted this over at xda but haven't gotten any responses yet, so I figured I'd try here. Basically my problem is that for the past couple of weeks, no matter which ROM I'm using, my phone will automatically disconnect from a call after 30 minutes of talking; or rather, it starts playing the busy signal tone in my ear and drops the other person but doesn't end the call. I've been running MikGinger 2.0/2.1 for the most part and tonight switched over to Synergy RC1 to see if it would help the issue, but it didn't. I always wipe everything between ROMs, and since its happened on three different ones now I don't think its a ROM issue, but I don't know. I have the latest radio update, 2.15 and PRI 2.15 with PRL 60679 if that makes any difference. Its obviously not a critical problem but it is starting to get really annoying since it happens without fail on every call at the same exact point in time. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this/how to fix it? Thanks

adambomb6

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I posted this over at xda but haven't gotten any responses yet, so I figured I'd try here. Basically my problem is that for the past couple of weeks, no matter which ROM I'm using, my phone will automatically disconnect from a call after 30 minutes of talking; or rather, it starts playing the busy signal tone in my ear and drops the other person but doesn't end the call. I've been running MikGinger 2.0/2.1 for the most part and tonight switched over to Synergy RC1 to see if it would help the issue, but it didn't. I always wipe everything between ROMs, and since its happened on three different ones now I don't think its a ROM issue, but I don't know. I have the latest radio update, 2.15 and PRI 2.15 with PRL 60679 if that makes any difference. Its obviously not a critical problem but it is starting to get really annoying since it happens without fail on every call at the same exact point in time. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this/how to fix it? Thanks
yikes! I'm having the same problem exactly. Using current radios and synergy RC1. I'm at a loss to fix this, it is something gb related maybe.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy