Cyanogenmod for Design (COMING SOON)

vincentallen2

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I have so many high hopes for this Rom. Hopefully he'll come out of no where really soon and just give us the best fully working balls-to-the-wall Rom.:)

I think most of us would be willing to donate a dollar or two to see this come to fruition, if money is an issue that is.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

thealmost

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Still nothing? Don't mean to be a douche but did you devs up and leave a decent company like boost or something? I thought source codes were out after this weeek ill have my netbook back and imma start to develope finallly I was going to start when I had my 3dvo but then miui came out and said sit down and leave it to the pros lol

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

vincentallen2

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Still nothing? Don't mean to be a douche but did you devs up and leave a decent company like boost or something? I thought source codes were out after this weeek ill have my netbook back and imma start to develope finallly I was going to start when I had my 3dvo but then miui came out and said sit down and leave it to the pros lol

Dude, did you not read the post above yours? :what:

Sent from my HTC Kingdom using Tapatalk 2

lyrrad85z

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
damn, the HTC design is not a throwaway phone like say, the galaxy prevail, but I have stable cm on it. what's the big deal really?
I know its not top of the line, I paid about $230.00, but you'd think it'd have a larger "user base" since its basically boost's best phone available at the moment.

lyrrad85z

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
damn, the htc design is not a throwaway phone like say, the galaxy prevail, but i have stable cm on it. What's the big deal really?
I know its not top of the line, i paid about $230.00, but you'd think it'd have a larger "user base" since its basically boost's best phone available at the moment.

2 weeks later.....

shawnnkushh

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, I was a little surprised, after spending roughly $350 on the phone, to find that the HTC EVO Design 4G has almost no support, at least recently. There is a build/port of CM10 from back in august that is decently stable from using it the past week minus Bluetooth and recording. So I (like boost mobile) would like to help bring this phone back to life. I'm new to this and missing a Linux system but I'm willing to learn and maintain this and the hero S since they are practically the same phone if I can get some help, I know basic stuff but not python and such. I'm sure I can find a working device tree and post here if any bodies interested.

Sent from my EVO Design 4G using Android Central Forums

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, I was a little surprised, after spending roughly $350 on the phone, to find that the HTC EVO Design 4G has almost no support, at least recently. There is a build/port of CM10 from back in august that is decently stable from using it the past week minus Bluetooth and recording. So I (like boost mobile) would like to help bring this phone back to life. I'm new to this and missing a Linux system but I'm willing to learn and maintain this and the hero S since they are practically the same phone if I can get some help, I know basic stuff but not python and such. I'm sure I can find a working device tree and post here if any bodies interested.

Sent from my EVO Design 4G using Android Central Forums

Go over to android forums that's the most active forum for the evolution design 4g