Root for Boost Mobile Version

Mikessv

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to flash to an original bootloader for the Htc Evo Design 4g. I rooted and unlocked the bootloader but am running into problems and want to revert back to stock. Does anyone know where I can download a stock bootloader or steps on how to revert it back to stock?

gradin

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
i've been having a heck of a time finding drivers for my htc design 4g (sprint) that will recognize my phone on my windows 8 laptop, anybody have any success getting fastboot to detect the phone when in the bootloader menu?

anon(357762)

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
All,
I was just wondering if this root will still work. I just recently bought my phone from boost. My software info is this:
Andriod version: 4.0.3
HTC Sense version: 3.6
Software Version: 1.11.653.0.710RD
PRI Version 3.42_150
PRL Version: 61009
And I have more info if you need it.
Please let me know. I would like to root my phone but do not want to cause problems with it.
Thanks
Chris

Twiztid Tim

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
All,
I was just wondering if this root will still work. I just recently bought my phone from boost. My software info is this:
Andriod version: 4.0.3
HTC Sense version: 3.6
Software Version: 1.11.653.0.710RD
PRI Version 3.42_150
PRL Version: 61009
And I have more info if you need it.
Please let me know. I would like to root my phone but do not want to cause problems with it.
Thanks
Chris

dido i to just got mine and have been searching hi and low for a root that works with this peace! have also tried to unlock it on htcdev but every time i get an error for 173 or error your token is to long (lol) then every time i try to do it lately it wont go to the bootloader page or says error 404 google cant find pge ive been trying sience last night! i want to be my own phones boss! Can sombody PLEASE HELP! roots bloody roots. seplt.

Twiztid Tim

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
as of 1\2013 this still works to root boost htc or mine anyway i bought mine about 3 weeks ago! and following his instructions to the t it is now rooted thanks bro

Twiztid Tim

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
no on the token you copy from the arrows to arrows and make sure there are no spaces on the sides! i had trouble the other day with the website but it worked first try lastnight! ps i had to change the # he talks about in the instructions and i used the alt way with no cmw so thanks again to apach. thund.

walkwalk

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
i simply don't understand what needs to be downloaded to my phone and my pc. I mean i'm not seeing a distinction. so ive got the files but I need help knowing what files should be on my phone sd card and what goes on my pc

Last edited:

Frank Saunders

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
I successfully rooted my boost htc 4g lte following your guide,tried to do the same on my son's,and it becomes stuck at parsing PH44 boot loader is unlocked. Any advice would be really appreciated.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I successfully rooted my boost htc 4g lte following your guide,tried to do the same on my son's,and it becomes stuck at parsing PH44 boot loader is unlocked. Any advice would be really appreciated.
I see your said 4G LTE thats a different phone than the Design

anon(357762)

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Could someone post a link to all the files I need and a short description of what needs to be done. I am really at a loss because of all the jumping around I am having to do. I haven't replyed in quite a while. Please forgive. Thanks
Chris