Our IC update?

papadale

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I read on another forum that Sprint is considering NOT giving us the upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich and that they're hoping we just forget about it. Please tell me I'm wrong!

antheauxny

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it'll help the battery life though.
When my update was done I was at 88%.
I sent out two texts and a tweet & now I'm at 76%.

I'll have to see how it spans out for the rest of the day. I was really hoping the battery
life would be improved with the update.

dtreo

May 4, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it'll help the battery life though.
When my update was done I was at 88%.
I sent out two texts and a tweet & now I'm at 76%.

I'll have to see how it spans out for the rest of the day. I was really hoping the battery
life would be improved with the update.

I think it will help after a while. And by think, I mean hope. And by hope, I mean...yeah, well...maybe.

antheauxny

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
I think it will help after a while. And by think, I mean hope. And by hope, I mean...yeah, well...maybe.

On the bright side it charges quicker for me now, lol.
Thinking about going back to an OG Evo tho. Now that there are 4.0 ROMS
I don't see why not. The Design is uncomfortable to hold for me for some reason.
Idk how to explain it, the size of it is just uncomfortable for me. Maybe because it's
long but narrow? Idk. But I don't really like the feel of it. Other than that it's cool. :-\

dtreo

May 4, 2010
Visit site
On the bright side it charges quicker for me now, lol.
Thinking about going back to an OG Evo tho. Now that there are 4.0 ROMS
I don't see why not. The Design is uncomfortable to hold for me for some reason.
Idk how to explain it, the size of it is just uncomfortable for me. Maybe because it's
long but narrow? Idk. But I don't really like the feel of it. Other than that it's cool. :-\

You would love the EVO LTE after a couple of days and wouldn't let it go.

Sent via EVO LTE