Evo design cases & accessories.

The dood

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello to my fellow ED4G friends! This is my first "official" thread post so, thanks for your participation and support!

Any who, I'm just wondering what, if any, cases & accessories you have found and would recommend for this phone.

Sure, maybe the evo design 4g isn't the most popular android device, however I've found it to be a SOLID piece of hardware (s#!* we got ICS) and really enjoy it coming from the og epic. So, show your support and shout out, whatever kind of goodies & toys you have found & use on your ED4G. Speaking for myself, I'd love to hear about it!

I just ordered the orange & carbon fiber case from HTC on Amazon. 13 bucks. Thinking I need to get a micro hdmi cord also for my new 47inch tv. Could be fun!
Anyways, cheers!
Sent from my PH44100 using Android Central Forums

The dood

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
At work right now but, here are some screen shots of it from the amazon app.

anon(92179)

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
seidio surface case (blue) ... gives more heft (uncased harder, slippery to hold)
provides some protection for the rear camera housing and lets the phone sit flat both ways
(if face down screen doesn't touch flat surfaces). most important for me, provides a gap preventing me from inadvertently hitting both the volume rocker nor the power button that happens with the thinner silicone type covers.

decoro rubberized ribbed shell and holster (black, only?)... really purchased for the holster.
loved the idea of a kickstand and it works great in portrait mode. however landscape mode
is too upright to be useful. must store in holster though with screen not showing (outward). hard to force phone with case into holster with screen visible, just saying, and removing from holster. makes the kickstand not usable but great idea. most important for me, my seidio surface case fits the holster albeit almost impossible to put in holster and remove it with ease with the screen showing. good belt clip type design/function tho. ribbed shell casing ok but doesn't have top and bottom like the seidio surface case so hitting power button inadvertently still a problem.

The dood

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Got my htc case today. Took 7 days for shipping from Hard to Find accessories. (guess the name says it all) so far I really like it. Looks great! Already getting compliments & it matches awesomely with the pumpkin theme on my swift key keyboard!

ThePurpleAndroid

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
415430948493832_428813147155612_zpsca35a542.jpg

This one of the hybrid kick stand cases by Reiko from amazon.com. I love it and want to get more.

~?~HTC Evo Design~?~

The dood

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Cheers ;-)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360284907157.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360284907157.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 12

Trending Posts

Forum statistics