Root HTC Evo Design 4g

anon(894603)

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone, can anyone help me root my htv evo design running in 4.0.3? Ever since the update came out, it seems like no one knows how to root it!

Sent from my PH44100 using Android Central Forums

The dood

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
The htc evo design 4g hasn't exactly turned out to be the most popular android phone. Don't get me wrong, I love mine!!! But it really hasn't received much developer support. I also would love to find a root method for it after the ICS update!

anon(894603)

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I kno this is so frustrating how they forget about our phone but they still update it! :banghead:

jamesmith786

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I didnt have 1 issue with my design until the update, I should have followed my gut and left it alone, but my buddy with a 3d got the update and said it was working great and it fixed all the issues with his device.... well it turns out ICS runs way better on a duel core phone like the 3d... wich also has 1gb of ram... and the design only has a single core and only 768mb of ram.... I found that out after the update... I just want Gingerbread back on my phone.....

Any info on how to get Gingerbread back on the HTC Evo design 4g would be most helpful

thanks

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I love the size but u can't lie it'd kinds slow since the update.

HTC Evo Hell

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi to Everyone,

I'm in misery over my Evo Design 4G (Sprint). I'm in a continuous reboot loop where my phone will show that white screen with HTC in green font, then black out momentarily, and then go back to that screen over and over again.

Now I have a spare battery with it's own charger so it's not a battery problem. I alternate batteries and charge both fully yet still the same issue.

My Hboot screen goes back to the same problem whether I choose the "recovery" or "factory reset" option. It makes no difference.

Here is what my Hboot screen says at the top.

*** LOCKED ***
KINGDOM PVT SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-1. 32. 0000
RADIO-1. 11. 00. 1116
eMMC-boot
Nov 29 2012, 16:07:43

HBOOT USB PLUG

<VOL UP> to previous item
<VOL DOWN> to next item
<POWER> to select item

FASTBOOT
RECOVERY
FACTORY RESET
SIMLOCK
IMAGE CRC

If you have ANY answers for me, please help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey