HTC EVO Design 4G Won't Boot Into Recovery

AkimaCliftone

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
I am an AC noob and not really sure if I'm doing this right but I have successfully rooted my Design 4G and cannot for the life of me, get my phone to boot into recovery. Every time I try I am given an error symbol and my phone reboots after 5-10 minutes. If anyone knows how to resolve this issue, please Please PLEASE lend your help.

Thanks so much,
Cliftone.

HTC Evo Hell

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi to Everyone,

I'm in misery over my Evo Design 4G (Sprint). I'm in a continuous reboot loop where my phone will show that white screen with HTC in green font, then black out momentarily, and then go back to that screen over and over again.

Now I have a spare battery with it's own charger so it's not a battery problem. I alternate batteries and charge both fully yet still the same issue.

My Hboot screen goes back to the same problem whether I choose the "recovery" or "factory reset" option. It makes no difference.

Here is what my Hboot screen says at the top.

*** LOCKED ***
KINGDOM PVT SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-1. 32. 0000
RADIO-1. 11. 00. 1116
eMMC-boot
Nov 29 2012, 16:07:43

HBOOT USB PLUG

<VOL UP> to previous item
<VOL DOWN> to next item
<POWER> to select item

FASTBOOT
RECOVERY
FACTORY RESET
SIMLOCK
IMAGE CRC

If you have ANY answers for me, please help.

Saad Meo

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi to Everyone,

I'm in misery over my Evo Design 4G (Sprint). I'm in a continuous reboot loop where my phone will show that white screen with HTC in green font, then black out momentarily, and then go back to that screen over and over again.

Now I have a spare battery with it's own charger so it's not a battery problem. I alternate batteries and charge both fully yet still the same issue.

My Hboot screen goes back to the same problem whether I choose the "recovery" or "factory reset" option. It makes no difference.

Here is what my Hboot screen says at the top.

*** LOCKED ***
KINGDOM PVT SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-1. 32. 0000
RADIO-1. 11. 00. 1116
eMMC-boot
Nov 29 2012, 16:07:43

HBOOT USB PLUG

<VOL UP> to previous item
<VOL DOWN> to next item
<POWER> to select item

FASTBOOT
RECOVERY
FACTORY RESET
SIMLOCK
IMAGE CRC

If you have ANY answers for me, please help.