Evo Shift Case

ATC Buckeye

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I heard back from them already. They said they are currently working on a case for the Shift. Exactly what I wanted to hear. I think I'll be picking one up today after work! :cool:

It's gonna be hard to say goodbye to my trusty Blackberry, but I think it's gonna happen.

wireguy

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I have the "crappy radio shack" case and I like it. The key is...dont take it off constantly... Mine went on fine when I bought it and ive dropped it a few times already and no cracks or it didnt pop off. The rubber bottom is kinda cool too

mtbykr

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I heard back from them already. They said they are currently working on a case for the Shift. Exactly what I wanted to hear. I think I'll be picking one up today after work! :cool:

It's gonna be hard to say goodbye to my trusty Blackberry, but I think it's gonna happen.

I heard back from them and they said they had no plans on a case, but have had many requests and to keep an eye on the website for changes.

ATC Buckeye

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I heard back from them and they said they had no plans on a case, but have had many requests and to keep an eye on the website for changes.

Really. Strange. Here's the response I got:

We are currently working on a case for this device, I recommend keeping an eye on our website or Facebook page where we will be sure to post more information as soon as it is available. Please let me know if you have any more questions or concerns. Have a great night!

mtbykr

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Really. Strange. Here's the response I got:

Here's mine:

At this point we do not have any information if a case will be made at this time for that device, but it is something that has been requested a lot. I would say to keep an eye on our website, as it will have the most up to date information on any new releases that we may have.

mscottfl

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I bought the platinum series case from best buy and I really like it. I got the sprint holster case originally and it was crap. This one fits very well and the phone feels secure. Heard it's very similar (if not the same as) the seidio version.

Heifzilla

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the HTC branded case in pink with the white back. It is a nice case and I have had no issues. The only thing is that the white back picks up dirt *really* quick. Otherwise I think it's a quality case and I also like how it feels in hand.

Heif

Sent via Tapatalk from my EVO Shift

johker

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I have tried the Seidio Case, the front would not stay on my phone.

I tried the cases that Best Buy carries as well, the same problem, the plastic is a bit too thin and flexible and the tabs just pop off when closing the phone.

I ended up getting the HTC branded one from Sprint, the plactic is sturdier compared to the Seidio/Best Buy ones and stays on quite well.

I might check out the Otterbox case when it is available cause it looks really nice.

ajbr30nws

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have any additional information on when the otterbox case will go on sale? I have been constantly checking their website for like a month now and it still says coming soon. Any additional information would be appreciated. I REALLY NEED THIS CASE!!!

vintagetechtm

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
sprint holster and sheild combo

I'm using this....

http://shop2.sprint.com/assets/images/accessories/chh7140r_l.gif

Holster and Shield Combo - Item # CHH7140R
This cover and holster combination provides convenient protection for your HTC EVO Shift? 4G. The black cover is smooth with a carbon fiber finish. Designed to slide perfectly into matching holster with rotating belt clip for no-belt carrying options. Two ways to carry one great phone.

I got it at the sprint store. Online it's $21.99. I believe in the store I paid $34.99 for it. I did go to a non-corporate sprint store so that probably is the reason for the price difference. The snap on case is secure yet is able to be removed (not too easily). The holster could be better. It seems like it's not too well made. I may be looking to get a leather case for my phone or I might make shift one of my current leather cases.

I tried the seido innocase snap on case with holster and found that the face plate did not stay on well. I was surprised as Seido tends to be good. This time not so much.

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Is that a hard palstic case or is it soft touch? I broke one of the clips on the faceplate of my Seidio case, now I'm looking for something different.

vintagetechtm

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
The case that retrokevin and I (vintagetechtm) mentioned is a hard plastic case and it feels like plastic. It does not have the coating that the Seido case has.

jayhay312

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased the HTC branded case in blue from Sprint for $20. So far so good. It snapped on in seconds and tightened up the slider a bit. It feels great and doesn't add much weight or thickness. I also like that it protects the camera. The one negative I have is that the case covers the lights on the keyboard that let you know that the shift or caps lock is down. I knew this when I purchased it so it's not a big deal, but something to be aware of.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae