Seidio 1750 mAh battery

grandebob

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Has any one tried this out on their Shift yet? I'm fairly impressed with the battery life so far, so I think an extra 250 mAh would go really far.

Since I'm getting $50 back from best buy since they dropped the price, I think I'll give it to Seidio for a bigger battery.

Muscle Master#AC

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Has any one tried this out on their Shift yet? I'm fairly impressed with the battery life so far, so I think an extra 250 mAh would go really far.

Since I'm getting $50 back from best buy since they dropped the price, I think I'll give it to Seidio for a bigger battery.

Did seidio make one yet?

I plan on buying on when I get my Shift in couple weeks.. is it true that the HTC Hero's battery tha same as the shift?

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Did seidio make one yet?

I plan on buying on when I get my Shift in couple weeks.. is it true that the HTC Hero's battery tha same as the shift?

seidioonline.com

I heard someone say its from the hero or something. I too am very impressed with stock out of the box battery life, but Im waiting for the end of February for the super extended. If by then it doesnt release Ill probably pick up the 1750Mah to hold me over until the bigger comes out.

fifedogg

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
That battery has been tested with not so good results. Its more like 1600 mah while the stock is almost a perfect 1500. Not worth the money. If you search around there is an article/website where a guy tests these batteries.

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
That battery has been tested with not so good results. Its more like 1600 mah while the stock is almost a perfect 1500. Not worth the money. If you search around there is an article/website where a guy tests these batteries.

Seidio makes good cells, but in the past false advertised the size. I was under the impression that they adjusted the cell size. I used an extended seidio cell in my pre and it worked VERY well. I was able to get 2-4 days of normal use out of the phone.

grandebob

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site

That's good to know I might hold off for a bit. The stock battery is great so far, was just hoping to make a great thing awesome.

scanline

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Just got a email from siedio they are releasing the super extended battery in like a month when they get the back covers. for the phone from there manufactor

Reactions: Kathy145

edgemaster191

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Seidio makes good cells, but in the past false advertised the size. I was under the impression that they adjusted the cell size. I used an extended seidio cell in my pre and it worked VERY well. I was able to get 2-4 days of normal use out of the phone.

the extended battery for my Pre made a HUGE difference! i haven't found an extended battery for any other phone that performed as well as it did in my Pre. and this was with my Pre overclocked to 800mhz

YoungCorruption

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
seidioonline.com

I heard someone say its from the hero or something. I too am very impressed with stock out of the box battery life, but Im waiting for the end of February for the super extended. If by then it doesnt release Ill probably pick up the 1750Mah to hold me over until the bigger comes out.

the HTC TP2 battery should fit in the shift or thats what i heard in one the threads i haven't tried it yet since i'm just to damn lazy

haus

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Yes, in terms of standard-sized batteries, you can use any TP2, Evo (and a few others) battery in the Shift, but you can't go the other way unless you snip the little plastic bits off the Shift battery (which I wouldn't personally do for safety, since taking clippers to a battery just seems like a bad idea). Not that I see many people going from a Shift to a TP2, but I suppose if your shift died and you had to use the TP2 temporarily, you might be tempted to take your newer Shift battery and put it in your TP2.

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
the extended battery for my Pre made a HUGE difference! i haven't found an extended battery for any other phone that performed as well as it did in my Pre. and this was with my Pre overclocked to 800mhz

Couldnt agree more. I tried the extended on the epic 4g and only got a slight increase. With how great this phone is on the standard battery at stock settings an extended battery should make this phone last forever. I get about 2 days of normal use now, so I would be surprised if I dont get 4 days with the super extended.