Will there be?

kobeisok

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi all!

I got this phone for a little of nothing, the owner said it kept rebooting so they didn't want it (I feel so lucky). I downgraded this phone and then did the perm root. I'm enjoying the cyan ROM (so much available memory), but I love the evo Classic for the evo 4g.

Will there be or is there a evo CLASSIC ROM for the evo shift?

Also, which kernel do I flash to in order to OVERCLOCK my shift past the 1500Mhz mark?

Thanks to all in advance!

Forgot to add...I love the red background with blackground clock, maybe that is something I can download to add to my current rom?

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi all!

I got this phone for a little of nothing, the owner said it kept rebooting so they didn't want it (I feel so lucky). I downgraded this phone and then did the perm root. I'm enjoying the cyan ROM (so much available memory), but I love the evo Classic for the evo 4g.

Will there be or is there a evo CLASSIC ROM for the evo shift?

Also, which kernel do I flash to in order to OVERCLOCK my shift past the 1500Mhz mark?

Thanks to all in advance!

Forgot to add...I love the red background with blackground clock, maybe that is something I can download to add to my current rom?

For clock can't u extract that from /system/app?

I don't care who u are :p this is an awesome song :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxytyRy-O1k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

kobeisok

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I'll update

I downloaded HTC sense clock from the market, which works well. I didn't like the sense ROMs, since they use so much memory to run and they actually perform slow when compared to the Cyan ROM. I also used different kernels to overclock up to 1900, but for some reason I did experience not having sound at times, so I'm back to just the ROM with no added kernels.

Here's what I was aiming for (evo classic). I just love red background with black clock!

This is what I have.

Sonkway

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Check out Supreme Sense + Red Hot Forever theme. You can find them over on the xda forums (I think mikmik as well). Not sure which versions of Supreme Sense all work with the theme but just flash and find out or ask there.

Aren't there plenty of theme's for CM? I can't say for sure as I only ran it for a short time.

Sent from my HTC Speedy using Android Central Forums

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci