Evo Shift Stuck in HTC boot screen after installing Cyanogen 7.2

rgates121

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys im having trouble with an evo shift. It is rooted through htcdev, it has clockwork as the recovery image and I was attempting to put cyanogen 7.2 on it. I wiped data, cache, system, and even reformatted the sd card. It will boot into the htc screen and stays there indef. No cyanogen splash or rebooting. When I installed cyanogen on the htc evo 4g I used superwipe before I installed cyanogen and it was fine. I can?t use superwipe on the shift because its not compatible. Ive done a lot of researching and found nothing.

- I ran into another problem with it, for some reason I cant get an adb connection to push the boot.img. Under my device manager it says Android 1.0 with exclamation so I tried doing a driver install using this method I found here. And now it says the driver hash is missing or not specified.

Drew Langford

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Rgates121
I have been fighting this evo shift all dang week, I was stuck on boot screen after trying to flash... I fastbooted the boot.img of the rom to it and it seems to be getting somewhere now! Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer