03-07-2011 08:24 PM
54 123
tools
    I have run this 3 times the problem you are having is you do not have temp root when you are interning adb shell that is the only way I can get the permission denied error you are having. Run Visionary again watch the screen it should say rooting device please wait then it will go to a black screen for a few seconds then it will go back to the visionary main screen. If it freezes on the black screen reset the phone and try again but wait till it goes back to the Visionary main screen before you back out. This is important the only way I could get the SU to gain permission was to close the command prompt and reboot the phone then temp root again open a new command prompt and start the process again. If you try to open SU and it fails you must close the command prompt reboot the phone temp root again open a new command prompt and start the process again. Let me know what happens.
    03-05-2011 08:40 PM
    i did just that. i did the temp root and it went back to the screen where you can choose to temp root and all the other options then backed out and plugged into my computer and did the run and still get the error
    03-06-2011 07:42 PM
    I am going to have to think about this I'm not sure what to try next. Don't give up I have a couple of ideas just not sure what to try first and how to go about it.
    03-07-2011 07:33 PM
    alright thats cool and in the mean time i'm gonna keeping to do it every few hours
    03-07-2011 08:24 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD