cm 7.1 release candidate success?

Imidaho

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any luck flashing 7.1 to their shift? As of this writing, there are two ratings in clockwork mod, both 1 out of 5 stars. Each one says its bootlooping on them. Has anyone here flashed it, and if so, are you having the same problems?

cmags

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Same here on the boot looping. Once I got as far as the Settings -> CM -> CPU to see if I could dial back the speed to see if that helped, but it rebooted before I could make a change. Ditto on the latest nightly.

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Oh well. I guess this release candidate isn't quite ready for the shift show. Thanks for saving me some time.

I posted this in the CM7 Nightly thread... cmags was able to get it to boot, so you may want to give it a shot

Ok, I read through this thread [INFO] Unofficial Cyanogen Mod 7 Nightly Thread over at xda and others are reporting the same issue with the RC. They're saying they flashed Sparksco's kernel ( you can get it HERE )and it boots up fine and is running smooth. I'm using the same kernel with the Shift Deck ROM and it's really smooth.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21