[ROM] Optimized Shift

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
This ROM is NOT intended for the Shift. It may be working and functional but it's not recommended. It is completely based off of and is the same ROM as this http://www.themikmik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=255&t=1860 (literally no difference except it's made specifically for the shift) ] I would suggest using the exact same ROM that was actually built for the Shift. Flashing a ROM that's not intended for your device (even if it has shift in the name) is a quick way to brick.

joebarkho

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
It's based off the evo shift leak. So idk what your saying. It's really not the same as the one you posted. I get much better battery life with this and less bugs. We talked about this mannnn.

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm just throwing out a general warning. Flashing ROMs that aren't intended for your device can be dangerous. I would just assume use a ROM that was designed for the Shift and will get support from other Shift users.

I'm glad that that ROM works for you and is a good ROM.. Just be careful flashing Incredible or Evo.. or other non Shift ROMs'..

joebarkho

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I know that, but then how come the rom called optimized shift ,that was supposedly intended for the incredible, have a 4g notification widget and 4g in the settings? How would it be compatible with a keyboard? It's intended for the evo shift since it came from it.

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I know that, but then how come the rom called optimized shift ,that was supposedly intended for the incredible, have a 4g notification widget and 4g in the settings? How would it be compatible with a keyboard? It's intended for the evo shift since it came from it.

Dude it's in the Incredible Dev section... I'm not going to bash your thread anymore. Like I said, glad it's working and all is well. I'll stick with aamikam's version.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon