Seeking the official sprint GB update

herothc

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Preface: So I'm religious about having a case on my phone. Have been since my first blackberry... but the case I had on my shift broke a few weeks ago, and I neglected to replace it quickly. I just moved.. new job.. week in the hole.. blah blah. Long story, short - I dropped it face-down on the bamboo floor last night, and it shattered the screen into tiny little pieces. Also was unable to make out-going calls.

Now I have my replacement, and since it's fresh out of the box, I wanted to flash the official gingerbread release so I could see how I felt about it. I was too lazy to put it on my previous shift because I had everything just the way I wanted it, and wasn't willing to go back to an un-rooted device.

So if anyone happens to have the file, or has a link to it, I would appreciate it. :)

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
You can get the official release from Sprint here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1127499
(Just a warning... of you flash this will not be able to root until a new exploit is found.)

You could also check for updates and have it manually pushed to your phone.

My suggestion, if your still running froyo, re root your phone and flash a rooted version of the update. You can find a rooted official ROM in the rooting and hacking section in the ROM list.

Sent from my Gingerbread Speedy 4G using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173