"Voicemail Pending" Notification

Razorfish7

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Hey Folks,

I just recently picked up a new Evo Shift 4G. Everythings going well and I love the phone.

I just have a small issue I was wondering about.

I recently got a voicemail and I listened to it with visual voicemail, then deleted it. However, I still see the "Voicemail Pending" notification in the drag down bar. It prompts you to call voicemail. However, since I've already deleted the voicemail, there's nothing there. The notification still will not go away unless i reboot the phone. Even then, the notification comes right back as soon as anyone leaves me a voicemail.

Is this some issue in the settings that I'm not seeing?

Thanks

Darrkman

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I've had the same thing happen to me from time to time. Restart your phone and it will go away.

Sent from my EVO Shift

Darryn Reed Jr

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Hey Folks,

I just recently picked up a new Evo Shift 4G. Everythings going well and I love the phone.

I just have a small issue I was wondering about.

I recently got a voicemail and I listened to it with visual voicemail, then deleted it. However, I still see the "Voicemail Pending" notification in the drag down bar. It prompts you to call voicemail. However, since I've already deleted the voicemail, there's nothing there. The notification still will not go away unless i reboot the phone. Even then, the notification comes right back as soon as anyone leaves me a voicemail.

Is this some issue in the settings that I'm not seeing?

Thanks

Darryn Reed Jr

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Ive had the same problem then when i turned my data on to lookit up eventually it went to a screen about it saying sid you know you have your spanish and or english voicemails automatically forwarded to you inbox go to settings and call or voicemail forwarding and set up your email to automatically receive voicemails to your email address fter that came up the voicemail pending notification on my lg g4 disapeared may have to have data or wiffi thrned on or go i to them setring and s
Check them out to get the notification voicemail pending to go away

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance