is it worth it?

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Sprint doesnt give me an update for at least another 5 months, my LG Optimus S is really making me angry, a friend has an Evo Shift waiting for me to come pick it up, no cost, because she got a new iphone from sprint...

so basically, is it worth it to start playing with this phone as well?

I've had a G1, Hero, the Optimus, and now coming up with the Evo shift...

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I think you will more than happy with the Shift.. Especially if you're not new to rooting. Once rooted and oc'ed the shift is a hell of a device.

from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

hamagc

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Just went from the opti s to the shift myself. You won't be disappointed. I'm running ssv9 at 1.5ghz stable and love it. I missed sense.

Belhade

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I love my Shift...haven't even bothered rooting, just running Go EX Launcher. A bit sluggish at times though; I guess OCing would help?

teejmac

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Sprint doesnt give me an update for at least another 5 months, my LG Optimus S is really making me angry, a friend has an Evo Shift waiting for me to come pick it up, no cost, because she got a new iphone from sprint...

so basically, is it worth it to start playing with this phone as well?

I've had a G1, Hero, the Optimus, and now coming up with the Evo shift...

definitely dude, go get it. Once you get it, just dial *2 from your optimus and ask them to put it on your line and reprovision your shift. all in all, it should take no more than 5 minutes to get everything goin.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
That was my next question lol. Surprisingly *2 still works on this piece of junk so will do.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995