Hi all,

Today, I got a notification saying there was a software update. I clicked it and it asked if I wanted to start the download now. I clicked cancel, because I wanted to connect to WiFi first so it would download faster. When I clicked cancel, the notification disappeared, and I went to Settings -> System Updates -> HTC software update, but it didn't find any updates. Now I'm wondering if I missed a cool update

Anyone else get this?
    01-30-2012 03:42 PM
    Hi all,

Today, I got a notification saying there was a software update. I clicked it and it asked if I wanted to start the download now. I clicked cancel, because I wanted to connect to WiFi first so it would download faster. When I clicked cancel, the notification disappeared, and I went to Settings -> System Updates -> HTC software update, but it didn't find any updates. Now I'm wondering if I missed a cool update

Anyone else get this?
    Have you tried it today? The latest update is available and can be downloaded manually. It's a big one and includes upgrade to 2.3.4. I downloaded it today and everything is still smooth and actually runs a little faster. I downloaded while on 4G and it took less than 10 minutes; just hit OK and let it do its thing.
    02-03-2012 01:16 PM
    I still have my shift at 2.2 cuz I have it rooted so I can tether...but I'm realizing I never really need to tether my TouchPad so I was thinking of allowing this latest update. Can I go ahead and update while its rooted, or should I do something first. I'm a webOS person, and ya always had to do stuff prior to updating. Thanks for any help.
    02-06-2012 07:05 PM
    Updated my shift last night and have seen a small improvement in fluidity and most of all less of the htc relaoding issue

Sent from my EVO shift using Tapatalk pro
    02-16-2012 09:36 PM
    I have the same result from each upgrade. It doesn't last.
    02-17-2012 06:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD