HTC EVO SHIFT Bricked?

DiiBz

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I have an EVO 4G Shift that i got off Ebay and it was working fine other than 2.3.3 restarting when trying to install apps. But it had Fresh shift and Team win Recovery Project on here already. i wanted to remove it all, and somehow now i am stuck and can only boot into the team win recovery project. if i actually boot the phone normally, it goes to the white HTC screen. any help would be good.

DiiBz

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Also just some more information, when i load HBoot when it tries to load some files at the main menu it says that there is no image. is my Android OS completely gone then?

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
That loading of files and it saying no image is completely normal. I'm not familiar with the shift but I'm sure someone will come along soon.

Sent from my iPad (the one with no name :p ) using Tapatalk

turkbot

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok from the sounds of it your phone was wiped and twrp was known for sideload errors so you need to fastboot flash a clockwork recovery and you should be able to flash a rom again and have a working phone........ On another note the evo shift is very hard to brick...... Or what you could do is find and download the unroot zip open it without extracting remove recovery.img and hboot and run that in hboot it will get you back to 2.2 and you should be able to download rom manager and flash recovery and go from there too

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: DiiBz

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Mikshifted is a miui, isnt it? I didnt care for the miui for loss of 4g...

Swyped from my Photon using t-talk.

turkbot

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Mikshifted is prolly one of the best sense based roms out and to top it off its for multiple HTC devices besides the shift

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams