Android 4.1 on evo shift

Jkipod

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
i have rooted and would like to know how many of you have 4.1 on your evo shift i found these 2 roms and i want to know if they are ok to run without problems
the first on is here
and the second one is here
i want to know if someone has a different one or to try these and i want to also know whitch one to use

right now i have supreme sense installed can i have 2 roms at once sorry i am new to rooting and roms

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
The second one is Team Dirt's JB ROM for the EVO 4G not the EVO Shift. Be careful what you flash on your Shift.

Jkipod

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
i havent seen any that are jelly bean but the everolv one and no cammera cappibillity or th speach like siri maybe i am just goining to have to stick with the first one with the android 4.0 it is a stable one and i do not want to go back to gingerbread now i just need to find out how to use supreme sense with 4.0 ...

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
i havent seen any that are jelly bean but the everolv one and no cammera cappibillity or th speach like siri maybe i am just goining to have to stick with the first one with the android 4.0 it is a stable one and i do not want to go back to gingerbread now i just need to find out how to use supreme sense with 4.0 ...

For Google Now (Speech like Siri) You don't need Jelly Bean. It works on ICS. You have to go to XDA to find the zip file to flash.

JohnnyCakeXM

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Hey, did you root the latest OTA? Been looking around everywhere and I can't find a root method for the shift's latest OTA (I know how stupid of me updating, was hoping they'd fix the reload issues).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463