Help my phone is stuck in bootloader

Ktroberts

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Okay so I droped my phone on the floor the other day and when I turned it on and it shows 3 of,the android guys on a skateboard and then it gose toa screen that says.

***locked (00w)***
SPEEDY XA SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-0.99. 0111
eMMC-boot
Dec 29 2011, 10:29:48

Fastboot
<vol up> to previous item
<vol down> to next item
<power> to select item

Bootloader
Reboot
Reboot bootloader
Power down

I have tried all of the options but it dosnt do any thing most of the time the phone just shuts off. Please help if you know what I can do to fix this.

CNexus

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Okay so I droped my phone on the floor the other day and when I turned it on and it shows 3 of,the android guys on a skateboard and then it gose toa screen that says.

***locked (00w)***
SPEEDY XA SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-0.99. 0111
eMMC-boot
Dec 29 2011, 10:29:48

Fastboot
<vol up> to previous item
<vol down> to next item
<power> to select item

Bootloader
Reboot
Reboot bootloader
Power down

I have tried all of the options but it dosnt do any thing most of the time the phone just shuts off. Please help if you know what I can do to fix this.

Was it rooted? Have you tried connecting it to your computer and then booting it up?

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Ktroberts

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I dont know if it was rooted or not and I have pluged it in to my computer and it dosent reconize it and it still goes to the same screen.

Ktroberts

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I dont know if it was rooted or not. Lol I dont relly even know what that means and I have tried pluging it into my laptop but it dosnt reconize the phone and the phone just dose the same thing.

CNexus

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I dont know if it was rooted or not. Lol I dont relly even know what that means and I have tried pluging it into my laptop but it dosnt reconize the phone and the phone just dose the same thing.

Try pulling the battery and putting it back in and powering on
Try doing the same thing above with your phone plugged into a power source (computer or wall charger)

If that doesnt work, I dont know. You could make an account over at XDA and ask there, as there are people more knowledgable than me over there

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
With s-on, I believe it to be not rooted, as the user is even unsure about it. It's locked bootloader with s-on...

Reboot option should work... but it sounds like you're going into the fastboot menu so try playing around with the volume keys before restarting.

If all else fails, go into recovery from that menu and factory reset.

Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network

Brandon Perrier

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Same issue with my phone. It is not rooted. However, for some reason it tried updating to a new software and failed several times over the last few months. I guess this time since it did not work assumed there to be a "tampering" with the device and went into security mode WTF! Horrible timing.

HTC one is probably the worst HTC phone I have had camera does not work well with most apps. The battery dies within hours. Now this

I have tried every option Factory reset, reboot,power down....