The Evo Shift in action

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
It's ok... that's all for now. Even if I wanted it I couldn't get it. I've already use my upgrade on my beloved HTC EVO.

ChrisGonzales90

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
i hate how the guy keep talking like the shift replaces the EVO. It does not. If it did, it would have been called the second generation EVO or the first EVO would have been remloved from sprint's website.

digink#AC

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I was really debating selling my EVO for this until i saw that video.. now I'll just wait til the summer for the replacement EVO.

2GB microSD, single flash, no FFC.... all this thing has is a better processor and a keyboard? I'm glad we're seeing this type of phone as I would like a physical keyboard but no thanks on this one..

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I was really debating selling my EVO for this until i saw that video.. now I'll just wait til the summer for the replacement EVO.

2GB microSD, single flash, no FFC.... all this thing has is a better processor and a keyboard? I'm glad we're seeing this type of phone as I would like a physical keyboard but no thanks on this one..

i think if this was smaller but NO keyboard it would be great. I like the Nexus One/Incredible size. I don't really want a slideout keyboard! I wish there was a top tier phone on Sprint that wasn't 4.3 inches and didn't have a slideout keyboard. Kinda like the regular Galaxy S or Nexus S or Incredible.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
i think if this was smaller but NO keyboard it would be great. I like the Nexus One/Incredible size. I don't really want a slideout keyboard! I wish there was a top tier phone on Sprint that wasn't 4.3 inches and didn't have a slideout keyboard. Kinda like the regular Galaxy S or Nexus S or Incredible.

You never know that might be next... Just sayin :cool:

sweetmonster457

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
so does anyone predict an EVO price drop, or is Sprint gonna keep it $200. i wanna upgrade to the EVOshift, EVO, or EPIC. epic might be too expensive for the support galaxy s phones get though.

dtreo

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Notice when you see EVO and EVO Shift side by side that the EVO has less wasted space on the front. The black unused space above/below the screen and buttons is much less on the Senior. Junior could have extended the screen down a little, but maybe it's a diagonal scaling thing, huh? Would it have also been wider to be longer?

Too bad they didn't use the HTC Touch Pro2 keyboard. A few nicer shortcut buttons and the number row like that would have been better, like they used for the HTC 7 Pro coming to Sprint as well.

Insp_Gadget

Inspector Gadget
Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Wirefly makes a big point of comparing features between the two, but completely ignores the front facing camera of the original EVO. No mention of it at all. Since the Shift doesn't have one, that's a big point that SHOULD have been highlighted in the video.

Insp_Gadget

Inspector Gadget
Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Let's be honest...do you use your fcc?

sent from enzofall

Yes, indeed. I use Tango all the time to chat with my relatives across the country. Just because YOU may not use it doesn't mean it isn't important. It's one of the reasons I got an EVO.

Anyway, my point was that it is a feature that was overlooked, either accidentally or on purpose. Not sure which. But it should have been mentioned.

Kic360

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm due for an upgrade next month and was waiting for the specs on the Evo Shift.But honestly I'm a little disappointed,don't know what I was expecting,but the more I see of the Evo Shift the more I think about purchasing the Evo. The phone I have now is the TP2 so I'm kind of desperate.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc