$10 off of your New Shift at The Shack.

AZwldcats

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Or $10 of off anything over 40.

RadioShack takes $10 off orders of $40 or more via a unique coupon code generated here: Hosted Email. (Click the "print coupon" button to view it.)

Used it on the upgrade I just did. I wanted to make sure it would work before I posted it.

bp3dots

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Did you pay tax on the full retail price or $149.99?
Thanks

IIRC you will only pay tax on the full retail price when using an upgrade or a new activation in California.

Edit:

Also, dont forget the shack has a trade in program, take some old stuff with you, and you'll probably get at least another 10 off.

Last edited:

westeman

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
in the fine print of the coupon it says that you can't use it on phones, atleast thats what the guy told me today when i picked mine up and tried to use it.

hpsocal

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
IIRC you will only pay tax on the full retail price when using an upgrade or a new activation in California.

Edit:

Also, dont forget the shack has a trade in program, take some old stuff with you, and you'll probably get at least another 10 off.

Yep, I paid $196.01 OTD. Thanks.

AZwldcats

May 20, 2010
Visit site
in the fine print of the coupon it says that you can't use it on phones, atleast thats what the guy told me today when i picked mine up and tried to use it.
Your guy was an idiot.
You can't use it on phone orders meaning you can't use it on orders you phone in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non