using virtual keyboard in landscape mode?

guzzy2792

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Can someone with the shift confirm something for me. Is it possible to use the phone in landscape mode without popping the physical keyboard out? I want to know if its possible to text and surf the web in landscape mode without sliding the physical keyboard out.

Quacker87

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Yes you can use the phone just like the original evo. I dont really use the actualy keyboard all that much but I just prefer the smaller phone. I always type in landscape mode with the touch screen.

guzzy2792

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Okay thanks. Also how is the flash on the camera? One thing I loved about my blackberry tour is just how bright the flash was and how well the auto focus worked.

Stiv_X

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I find that the auto focus works great! I suck at taking pics and with this I seem to be getting great pictures that rival the skill my wife actually has with taking pics. I like the flash, too. It is not too bright. I found that with the OG EVO that the dual flash leds make the pictures too bright and find myself having to touch them up. So, IMO the camera is excellent.

Krgdesigns

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I agree the camera is good, I have I Blackberry Tour as well and I do have to commend them on that phone taking great pics and the flash working as it should. With the OG Evo everytime I used the flash it would ruin the pic and white everything out. Just my opinion

Tomeygun

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Yes you can use the phone just like the original evo. I dont really use the actualy keyboard all that much but I just prefer the smaller phone. I always type in landscape mode with the touch screen.

funny me too. I liked the size of this one coupled with the next gen cpu. The keyboard was just a bonus, though one I wont use much

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2