I'm still trying to decide between the Samsung Epic and HTC Evo Shift. Right now I'm kinda leaning towards getting the Shift but I was wondering if a Shift owner could tell me how good or loud the speakerphone is on the device? That's a big thing for me as I tend to use my speakerphone alot when I'm in my car. I've hear the Epic is good and loud and I'm hoping the Shift is too....would really help make my decision easier. Thanks for any info you can provide!
    01-18-2011 08:57 PM
    I have had no problems with the speakerphone at all on this phone. Clear and loud for me, when I had the phone on the table screen up.
    01-18-2011 08:59 PM
    I'm not sure about the Epic but I can tell you that the speaker on my shift is defiantly louder than the speaker on my original EVO. The speaker phone is loud can very clear, music and ring tones are also louder.

Hope that helps,
    Dave
    01-18-2011 09:20 PM
    Thanks for the replies.

Have you guys tested out the speakerphone in your vehicle? I'm interested to know how loud it is in a noisy environment.
    01-18-2011 10:43 PM
    I pretty much only use the speakerphone in the car while I'm driving and have had no problem at all. Sound is great and the people on the other end have said they have no problem hearing me at all.
    01-18-2011 11:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD