sms notify

melficersx

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
is it possible to do something/download something to the phone so i get notified of a sms whenever i am in a phone call? such as a vibration or a beep? of course i would also like to add that i dislike chomp sms; i want to try and avoid using another messaging app because the stock app is amazing!
thanks for the input.

fifedogg

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
is it possible to do something/download something to the phone so i get notified of a sms whenever i am in a phone call? such as a vibration or a beep? of course i would also like to add that i dislike chomp sms; i want to try and avoid using another messaging app because the stock app is amazing!
thanks for the input.

Use handcent sms from the market it works much better than the stock messaging app and has settings to alert you during a call of a message via sound or vibration.

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
You should get a notification during a call sometimes its annoying to me because I will be talking to someone and a text comes in and interrupts. Check your settings make sure you have play notification sound checked.

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Being new at something isn't dumb its just a lack of experience. Try this open the messaging app then hit menu then settings scowl down to incoming messages. You will see play sound check the box. You can also set the ringtone from here.