2517 on Quadrant @ 1.5ghz

fifedogg

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Ran Bnice's Overclock Kernel with the Desire HD rom and got 2517 on Quadrant @1.5ghz :) I cant wait till all the bugs are worked out and I can run this as my daily setup.

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Ran Bnice's Overclock Kernel with the Desire HD rom and got 2517 on Quadrant @1.5ghz :) I cant wait till all the bugs are worked out and I can run this as my daily setup.

Thats better now lets start over. Dood thats great I can wait till we get some stable ROMs with these Kernel type pushing these Shifts. I will probably try this later this week

Cool
Dave

big_bopper

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for cleaning up this thread. I was reading on my way home from the train and was going to reply once I had some free time. But there is no need for that when the Mods do such a fine job.

I like those numbers. Much like Dave I look forward to not only seeing what options we have, but trying some of these for myself.

GoneTomorrow

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Wow, wonder what impact 1.5 GHz would have on battery life! When I had the Pre, I had it OC'd to 1 GHz with Screen State enabled to switch to 125 MHz, but even then it destroyed battery life.

hmmm

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
That's definitely fast but I am not sure I would do that simply because of the battery hit and the fact that this phone does everything flawlessly anyway. Nice to know this kind of future proofs the phone a little though if we need more horsepower in the next year or two.

fifedogg

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Thats better now lets start over. Dood thats great I can wait till we get some stable ROMs with these Kernel type pushing these Shifts. I will probably try this later this week

Cool
Dave
Thanks for cleaning up the thread.

That's definitely fast but I am not sure I would do that simply because of the battery hit and the fact that this phone does everything flawlessly anyway. Nice to know this kind of future proofs the phone a little though if we need more horsepower in the next year or two.

You can always run your phone on conservative gonvernor and it will only go that high when a bigger load is needed. I would more than likely run it around 245/1200.