08-08-2011 11:49 AM
33 12
tools
    Purchased the Seidio Docking Station for the Evo Shift. Works fine. I have my phone set so the Kaloer Clock App starts whenever the phone goes into charge mode (in the Seidio Docking Station) and thus the Evo Shift becomes a nice clock when charging. The Seidio Docking Station holds the phone securely.
    05-30-2011 01:26 PM
    Purchased the Seidio Docking Station for the Evo Shift. Works fine. I have my phone set so the Kaloer Clock App starts whenever the phone goes into charge mode (in the Seidio Docking Station) and thus the Evo Shift becomes a nice clock when charging. The Seidio Docking Station holds the phone securely.
    Do you have any case on the phone? I saw from the pictures and description there is a removable piece in the cradle to allow charging with one of their cases. I bought the HTC version and am curious if the cradle will work with it.
    05-30-2011 07:30 PM
    I do not use a case for my phone and so the phone fits into the Seidio Docking Station removable "sleeve" that comes with the device. My guess is that Seidio designed the Docking Station to work with the Seidio Evo Shift case.
    05-31-2011 09:58 AM
    08-01-2011 06:11 PM
    ^^

Thanks for the heads up, I just ordered one. I was looking for something for the house.
    08-01-2011 06:23 PM
    Seidio states that the cradle is now shipping for $29.99 USD...too bad it is landscape since some of the applications don't support that view...but still looks a lot better than the hastily thrown together ones on other sites.
    08-01-2011 06:44 PM
    I personally like the landscape view for when Im laying in bed. Makes it into a great alarm clock and great for watching tv or a movie.
    08-03-2011 12:37 PM
    Okay, I got mine last week and it was waiting for me when I got home from vacation yesterday. It works well, I like to use the "Gentle Alarm" app at night so it works horizontal and you can turn the screen brightness way down so it's nice. My only complaint is there are two LED's on the dock. A bright blue (when done charging) for the phone on the front right side and another on the far left back for the battery. If you dont' have a battery installed it flashes green and red (very quickly). In the dark both of these shine so bright you can see them on the cealing. I had to put a little black tape over both of them. No biggie but it was pretty annoying at first.
    08-08-2011 11:49 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD