Love Evo Shift, But...

Muscle Master#AC

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Okay...

I love my my Evo Shift but... too little things bug me

1. The music volume level.. it sucks ass!!! Is there anyway to increase it? Or an app I can use.. an yes I'm rooted (temp)

2. Bloatware!!! It sucks, how to get rid of it?

Last edited:

Avivator

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
1. Yes. Download PowerAMP, and use that to play music while setting the equalizer to its pre-set "Phone Speaker, Loud" setting.

2. You can only get rid of it through various methods if you're rooted (which I'm not yet, so I can't give too much aid) and use certain applications. Make sure you always can revert back and have the bloatware though just incase.

Reactions: h4ck0rk1d

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Okay...

I love my my Evo Shift but... too little things bug me

1. The music volume level.. it sucks ass!!! Is there anyway to increase it? Or an app I can use.. an yes I'm rooted (temp)

2. Bloatware!!! It sucks, how to get rid of it?

If your temp rooted you can still use titanium backup to freeze bloatware. This will disable the apps from the system and remove them from your app drawer. The apps can always be defrosted.

Muscle Master#AC

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the info.. I'll keep that in mine

But I want to free up some internal memory.. when I got tha phone yesterday I only had 366. It was suppose to be a gig if memory rite.. correct me if I'm wrong

BTW.. power amp rocks, just gotta tweek tha EQ

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
There is the option to delete apps with titanium but I'm not sure how this works with you only being temp rooted.

You may also want to check out app 2 SD in the market. Some apps have the option of moving to your SD card and this app will automatically let you know if it can be moved right after downloading.