clicking noise from back cover

edback

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
does anyone experience a clicking noise when touching the back cover, right below the volume rocker? i've been experiencing this and was wondering if its something wrong with my phone and i should exchange it.

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I haven't noticed any kind of clicking on mine. I also have a snap on case so its hard to tell. But I don't member having that problem before I put the case on.

jscher2000

May 16, 2010
www.androidwtf.com
The back cover should click (loudly and securely) into place and then not make any noise. Is there anything inside the battery area that might be preventing it from fitting perfectly?

edback

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
its not that loud of a click, but it occurs when i'm holding the phone with my left hand. i checked the back cover and it looks fine so i don't know what the problem is

hdmunger

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed that when you replace the cover, you have to press in all along the perimeter of the seam between the phone and the cover to engage all of the catches (there are a lot of them)

edback

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
thanks for the all the advice. unfortunately, the back cover was on all the way, and i think it was just a faulty cover. anyways, i went and exchanged it today, and no more clicking noise.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech