what's the best keyboard?

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Im stuck on better keyboard...mainly because I can adjust the size of the keys to fit my fingers....but sure there are others out there

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I have tried many different keyboards and i keep coming back to SwiftKey. I used swype for a couple of months but i am just faster on SwiftKey.

-IRON-

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Is there a keyboard that lets you put a number row. Or fifth row. Ive tried alot and the clossest is thumb key withbthe numbers in the middle. I think its a version for tablets

sbromagem

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I've used Swype, Gingerbread, stock 2.2, and SwiftKey. Swiftkey wins over all the others because it's awesome at predicting the next word. Although the beta needs a little work still.

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
i like the htc sense keyboard but love the gingerbread keyboard. used it on my nexus s and then installed the apk on my galaxy s 4g. it may seem that the keys are small but it is very intuitive and the learning curve is a breeze

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Wow, gotta come out of lurk mode for this one. Hands down (snicker), it's Smart Keyboard. No bloat, great skins, including HTC and Galaxy, great features. I've tried them all after Android 2.1's (what was that one called again, Cherry Danish or something?) default had me opening up settings every time I tried to type a comma I actually bought at least 3 of them, but came back to Smart KB and won't leave now. Really can't wait to check it out on a phone as wide at the Bolt.

Ed Lin

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Best Keyboard

Hope you don't mind if I butt-in on your forum, since I don't use an Evo Shift... I like the HTC_IME keyboard available on XDA developer's forum. I use Gingerbread, currently Cyanogenmod7 on an HTC HD2 (a Windows Mobile 6.5 phone hacked to run Android), but I still prefer an HTC-Sense style keyboard.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Two thumbs up for the Gingerbread keyboard. Why? Suggested/predictive strip is to die for. You don't even after to worry anymore about misspelled words, just type look up and tap the word you're looking for. How sweet is that. Plus, speech to text. Yea, I know other keyboards has that too. Lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance