Again, I hope I am not duplicating a question, but I couldn't find this anywhere. I have the Evo Shift. My home page now shows a large clock and my local weather. I would like to set a picture of my granddaughter as my wallpaper. When I did this, her picture was there, but blurry and the clock covered/hid most of it.

If anyone can tell me how to do this, or provide a link if the answer is already here?

Also, can the picture be different on all 6 'screens'?

Leslie
    03-03-2011 02:18 PM
    Again, I hope I am not duplicating a question, but I couldn't find this anywhere. I have the Evo Shift. My home page now shows a large clock and my local weather. I would like to set a picture of my granddaughter as my wallpaper. When I did this, her picture was there, but blurry and the clock covered/hid most of it.

If anyone can tell me how to do this, or provide a link if the answer is already here?

Also, can the picture be different on all 6 'screens'?

Leslie
    When you're setting the picture as your wallpaper, you can adjust the size of the green box to get more of the picture, that may help with the blurriness. As far as the clock/weather widget being in the way, you can drag and drop it from the screen to remove it. Just long press, then drag to the bottom of the screen. Beautiful Widgets is a good alternative if you want to see more of your wallpaper but still want the time and weather widget.
    03-03-2011 02:53 PM
    Perfect! thank you so much. Worked great
    03-03-2011 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD