Just exchanged my Shift - now what?

suttoc

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
So I just exchanged my old Shift for a new one (malfunctioning GPS) and was wondering. I transferred all of the contents from my old phone to my PC before exchanging it. Can I just now transfer all of the content form my PC to my new Shift? Are there any dangers or problems with this? Most of my apps were all free, so I guess I could manually re-download. But the transfer would be quicker. Thanks!

suttoc

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Wait, what? What kind of malfunctioning GPS? I'm having issues with mine and I'd like to hear what was up with yours.

I was never able to get a GPS lock on my previous Shift. The GPS icon would just flash and never lock. I downloaded the app called "GPS test" to see how many GPS satellites I was getting, and I had none. Zip. Nada. I was still under my 30 days so I got a replacement phone with no problems. The GPS on this Shift works like a charm. Hope this helps!

Oh, and I decided to re-download all my apps manually. No problems at all. I was even able to contact Gameloft and get my copy of Nova back. Really good customer service from them.