Contact pictures

lancer1991#AC

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My phone keeps losing the contact picture I put for my wifes contact info. It usually takes a day or 2 to disappear, but always does. Now the contact I created for "Home" stays just fine (only 2 pictures I have added to contacts). Any ideas?

I've tried adding it from Gmail this last go round to see if that would fix it, but no luck.

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't have any problems with contact pictures. Most of my contacts are linked to Facebook so it uses that picture but the few people I have set a different picture for seems to stick.

kevinwska

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I've never had an issue with losing a picture after its been set but I do have an issue where a big chunk of my contacts just won'y sync properly with facebook or twitter.
It says they are linked but it never uses their picture or anything.

googlegirl170

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I am having problem with only one contact not syncing to Facebook. I've tried several times. The person one of my Facebook friends but when I try to link her from my contacts she does not come up in my list of Facebook contacts. I tried deleting her and re-adding her to my contacts and still no success. Anyone else have this issue or know of a fix for this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

vintagetechtm

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
My phone keeps losing the contact picture I put for my wifes contact info. It usually takes a day or 2 to disappear, but always does. Now the contact I created for "Home" stays just fine (only 2 pictures I have added to contacts). Any ideas?

I've tried adding it from Gmail this last go round to see if that would fix it, but no luck.

Does your wife's phone sync the contacts with FB? HTC phones automatically set up a "contact card" for you. This automatically syncs with FB picture. I created my own contact card and have assigned a contact pic but it has stayed.

Look into the FB contact sync option... (home screen > menu > settings > accounts and sync > look for facebook > change sync options to on or off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL