I am and its irritating...ok so when I turn 4G on (yes I have 4G coverage) and try to load a page it just stops and goes to the "web page not avaliable" page. But it works fine on 3G and WiFi but videos don't steam as well on 3G

So is anyone else experiencing 4G issues???
    04-26-2011 03:18 PM
    I've had issues with this too. I will get absolutely no data connectivity, even though I have 3g or even 4g. I rebooted the phone, and it worked. Hopefully that will work for you?
    06-08-2011 09:11 PM
    are you holding on the bottom of the phone known as the death grip???? i have tried holding different ways worked fine until i held on the bottom where the internal antennas are at and signal was worse on both 3g and 4g
    06-08-2011 10:59 PM
    I've noticed that if I try to load a page or do pretty much anything requiring data while the 4G is still trying to connect it will not load even after a connection has been established. The only solution I have found is with until the 4G connection has established and then load the page/sync/video or whatever with 4G speeds!
    06-09-2011 09:15 AM
    I've noticed that if I try to load a page or do pretty much anything requiring data while the 4G is still trying to connect it will not load even after a connection has been established. The only solution I have found is with until the 4G connection has established and then load the page/sync/video or whatever with 4G speeds!
    Same here.

If I start up Pandora while I'm in the garage, WiFi will synch up most of the first song - by the time I'm on the road and it would need to buffer more - Pandora will just stop mid-track and then on 4G start the next track.
    06-16-2011 12:23 AM
    New to the forums, but I've had the same issue. I have the 4G on/off button on my home screen and what I've noticed is that sometimes when I press it (the button turns gray and the signal bars flash for like 5-10 seconds, and then 4G turns on), the button turns gray and stays gray.

It's like the phone got stuck trying to turn 4G on or something. It'll say turning on 4G when you go into the wireless networks. I've found that turning on airplane mode and then turning it off will usually reset it. Then the 4G will turn on normally after that. Not sure if that's the problem you're having...
    06-18-2011 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD