1. shawayne21's Avatar
    Im wondering where i can front the front housing on the phone. Like the blue bezzel type thing around the screen. Mines all scratched up and i want a new one. Thanks in advance.

    Heres a pic on what part im talking about:
    06-21-2011 11:24 PM
  2. cmags's Avatar
    Try ebay or google searching for "front bezel". Otherwise try the same looking for a damaged phone to use for parts (like water damage so the donor phone is less likely to have the same scratches).

    Sent from my Evo Shift using Tapatalk
    06-21-2011 11:31 PM
  3. cmags's Avatar
    Now that I'm back on a PC, this was the first hit on google:

    HTC Evo 4G Front Bezel Touch Screen Housing
    06-22-2011 12:10 PM