Case with Scribe Holder

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I bought the Blurex one from Amazon as well. Very nice although I'm a little worried about the scribe hanging out on the end of it. You have to keep checking Amazon. A few show up now and then.

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Got the rocketfish one that is similar to the Blurex for now. Standalone Best Buy wanted $50... The Best Buy Mobile in the mall sold it for $14.

As soon as the Blurex comes available I will buy it though. While I agree the pen on the outside is worrisome... At least it holds it to the case.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
The Yoobao one looks pretty good since it holds the scribe pen inside and away from damage. I will check that one out. Does anyone know where to get the black scribe pens, are they only at Sprint stores?

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know where to get the black scribe pens, are they only at Sprint stores?

I got the black Scribe for $25 on ebay. New in the retail packaging. You just have to keep an eye on the listings. This particular seller didn't have additional ones.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
The case-mate one looks pretty good, its on their site for $20 (reduced from $40) so they are clearing them out it would seem. Doesn't seem to have a place for the pen, at least not that I can see. I do like the wide range of angles you can adjust it to but not sure. Considering Amazon ships directly from Case-Mate you would hope that Case-Mate would push the discounted price to Amazon as well but nooo, Amazon is selling it for $40.

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
so i got my Yoobao case today, and its really nice. it fits the flyer snuggly and the scribe holder is built into the spine of the case.

i paid $34 from ebay and i highly recommend it

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
so i got my Yoobao case today, and its really nice. it fits the flyer snuggly and the scribe holder is built into the spine of the case.

i paid $34 from ebay and i highly recommend it

How thick is it in your left hand when you fold it all the way open like a spiral notebook?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci