anyone with good feedback about hc update

shantheman#AC

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I haven't updated yet since honeycomb is not very smooth on my xoom. Knowing gb is actually zippy and stable on my view...why upgrade? Anyone regret it? Or think it is worth it?

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I don't regret doing the upgrade. There is a learning curve to it since it no longer looks like my phone, but otherwise I like it.

Widget sizing is a little weird, but the pen works with the tablet more.

I like the quick switch feature way more than the press and hold home, but still not sure how I feel about the "dead" hardware keys.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I didn't use GB on it much before upgrading to HC but I'm very happy with the View with HC. Haven't noticed any slowness anywhere and it's nice to have the scribe do more. Other people complain about the screen real estate but it's find for me. You loose a strip at the bottom but you get more content on the homescreens except for I guess some of the widgets aren't optimal. I like the status format and the task switching and also the app drawer changes. There are two less homescreens and it doesn't go all the way around but I'm mostly just using two screens. I am using Folder Organizer to manage apps on my homescreen. I use that on my phone as well. Count me in the happy side of the list.

LoveJC03

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I regretted it so much that I had it reverted back to Gingerbread. Best decision I ever made was nuking Honeycomb in the butt! My #1 compaint is that the backlit "home, settings, back" were removed and place on the screen. I couldn't find anything good about Honeycomb. :mad:

j510

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't regret doing the upgrade. There is a learning curve to it since it no longer looks like my phone, but otherwise I like it
Exactly. Honestly though why would I want my tablet to be very similar to my phone? That wasthe whole point of buying a tablet for me. To have a whole different device apart from my phone

Sent from my HTC EVO View using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci