How to upgrade 2.3.5(GInger Bread) to 4.0 (Icecream Sandwich)

urstrinath

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Press the ?Menu? button on your Android phone and tap ?Settings? to open the ?Settings? menu.
Within the ?Settings? menu, scroll down to the last option, ?About phone,? and tap on it. This will display the version number and build number of Android that is currently running on the phone.
Tap on ?System updates.? If an update to the Android operating system is available, the phone will automatically download and install it. If there are no updates available, the screen will say, ?Your system is currently up to date.?
Automatic Android Updates

Emonic Dan

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
if there are no updates tht means we cant update our andriod phone n another thing wht type of game does 2.3
.5 adroid version mobile phone supports the racing moto isnt working at all its being too slow n maing my phone hang

dont know man i m also trying to do tht same in micromax A27 in same version of andriod

Last edited by a moderator:

GT-S5830i

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Just do what Urstrinath said. It helped me loads.
Press the ?Menu? button on your Android phone and tap ?Settings? to open the ?Settings? menu.
Within the ?Settings? menu, scroll down to the last option, ?About phone,? and tap on it. This will display the version number and build number of Android that is currently running on the phone.
Tap on ?System updates.? If an update to the Android operating system is available, the phone will automatically download and install it. If there are no updates available, the screen will say, ?Your system is currently up to date.?
Automatic Android Updates :D:D:D:D:D

Wicked_Beer

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
There is no official ICS update for HTC explorer.. For Latest android versions you have to root your phone and flash custom ROMs...
There are lots custom ROMs available for HTC explorer..

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using Tapatalk