Settings app is deleted while i clean my phone HTC First how do i get it back

Malik Sheets

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded this app clean master from the play store and was at clean junk files it asked me to go to advance junk clean so i did and it began to clean more apps and when i leave the app my settings app is uninstalled(didn't know it was possible) and now i cant accesses my settings which has my WiFi and data in t so i cant call or get on the internet anymore. Can you hep me please and thank-you? #HTC First

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded this app clean master from the play store and was at clean junk files it asked me to go to advance junk clean so i did and it began to clean more apps and when i leave the app my settings app is uninstalled(didn't know it was possible) and now i cant accesses my settings which has my WiFi and data in t so i cant call or get on the internet anymore. Can you hep me please and thank-you? #HTC First

Welcome to the forums.
So you have no settings in your app drawer?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The Settings "app" really can't be deleted, unless you rooted your phone. In the list of all apps (the App Drawer), you're saying that Settings isn't there? I'm not talking about a homescreen--I'm talking about the App Drawer that comes up if you tap the circle icon with the grid of dots.