Why won't my HTC First turn on with or without a charge or respond to any of the reset options?

MaceyJune

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Why wont my HTC First turn on with or without a charge or respond to any of the reset options?

Why is my HTC First not turning back on after I shut it off for work? It doesn't light vibrate when on the plugged into the charger or into my PC. I have also attempted several of the factory reset options for the phone while it is off and NOTHING seems to work at all! Please can someone help me! it was functioning totally fine before i shut it off and now its not responding to any of the attempts i've given it trying to turn it back on. It even wont show that Im trying to do a facorty/master reset on the device while being plugged into a charger or when its not plugged into it charger.. Plz someone help me solve my problem!

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Why wont my HTC First turn on with or without a charge or respond to any of the reset options?

Hi, there isn't much else we can assist with - you will need to take it to a repair store if the device isn't turning on. Good luck.

MaceyJune

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: Why wont my HTC First turn on with or without a charge or respond to any of the reset options?

What would have caused this though? There was NOTHING wrong with my phone when i shut it off and now it just doesnt work and I cant do anything about it? I dont understand how once second its functioning properly and the next the phone becomes useless when all i did was TURN IT OFF.. WHY DID THIS HAPPEN? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site

there's no need to shout. And as i said above, how are we able to find out why it won't turn on? you will need to get someone to look at it.

MaceyJune

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site

wasnt shouting at you...sorry..just frustrated and confused! i just wish there was a reasonable explanation for my troubles because it happened out of the blue for no reason and it makes no sense.. It is bs and im just looking for answers..thanks for you time

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm