Flyer and PS3

arwen_in_nj

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone streamed content from their Flyer to a PS3? I thought that both had DLNA, but I can't get them to see each other... :-(

S Prime

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone streamed content from their Flyer to a PS3? I thought that both had DLNA, but I can't get them to see each other... :-(

I am not a gamer, but are you trying to play video from your Flyer through the PS3, when you say streaming content?

IT Service Professional - I Just Want My Device to Be Productive

S Prime

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Music, pictures, video....

Instead of going through your PS3, why not get MHL cable which will plug into your Flyer's 12 pin port and give give you HDMI output on the other end. Pluging the cable into your Flyer and the other end into an HDMI port on your TV, will basically turn your TV into an external monitor, Then starting a movie on your Flyer will play on your TV. This is a link to one although their fulfillment time leaves something to be desired, the quality is great.

HTC Flyer MHL Cable AC M500 (ExtMicro USB 12 pin to HDMI) #99H10386-00 - Expansys USA

malevolentbratchny

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site

Imediashare Lite, free from the market. I use it on several HTC devices and it works great. Didn't do a flyer test, but works on stock and rooted, and works well. Just open the app, and then search for media servers on your ps3. Works great.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair