Flyer Notes not synching

peprosenfeld

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Here's a problem someone mentioned on another thread, but it deseves its own...

My Flyer's synched just fine with Evernote for about a day. Then it suddenly stopped synching. Worse, I can only use local notebooks. The Notes application - a major selling point for the Flyer - lost a huge chunk of functionality, and i have no idea why.

Anyone else experience this... and have a solution? Is be happy to somehow reinstall Notes, if possible. I don't want to hard reset.

Thanks for any help!

Pep Rosenfeld

yapkuen

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is something that would turn itself off without human intervention, but when you go to Settings >> Accounts & Sync, is Evernote for HTC Sense still there and is it still set to sync notes?

S Prime

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is something that would turn itself off without human intervention, but when you go to Settings >> Accounts & Sync, is Evernote for HTC Sense still there and is it still set to sync notes?

Just to add to yapkuen's suggestion. I have encountered syncing and writing issues with the notes application if I have a lot of apps running. So go to task manager and select kill all and then refresh and see if your memory usage drops and try it again and if that fails try a soft reset.