tips - tricks - help

Teknik-jyden

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey, seams like a lot of ppl are getting their Flyer this weekend, indstead of 100 different posts I'll make this one a post were we can share oppinions and tips and tricks, also for help, or requesting an app for something :)

Hope it will be usefull

Greeting TJ

yapkuen

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Was there supposed to be a pen-enabled drawing app included with the Flyer, other than the one in the Kid Zone?

If not, I'm trying to devise some good ways to pull up a blank screen for sketching purposes.

Teknik-jyden

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I haven't found any tbh....want such an app aswell, got a paint app, but can't use pen in it....think I got the issue in a movie of mine....let me know if you find any.... :)

ffastffrank

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Try Paint Joy or And Cad. They work on my NOOK Color. Also try Docs to Go which costs a little, but worthit for Word and Excel.

Has anyone tried Go Launcher on it. It gives another 30 screens for app storage.

Anyone not liking Flyer, I will trade even for a rooted NOOK Color. :)

Teknik-jyden

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Try Paint Joy or And Cad. They work on my NOOK Color. Also try Docs to Go which costs a little, but worthit for Word and Excel.

Has anyone tried Go Launcher on it. It gives another 30 screens for app storage.

Anyone not liking Flyer, I will trade even for a rooted NOOK Color. :)

Hey reply and announce for others

tried paint joy, and AndCad and none of them are kompatible with HTC Pen, so we are still looking for a program, or someone to make a great drawing app :)

Teknik-jyden

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Kewl, just got my 3G sim card, and before my tablet was english cause its a UK model, and it dosnt support danish language, at least that was what HTC informed me about, but after i plugged in my DANISH sim card the menu and language changed to danish ^^ could easily live with english, but nice its on danish now :p

fsv57

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if HTC has an app on the flyer for video chat? I saw it online somewhere, but can't find it anywhere on the tablet. Would be nice since there isn't video chat on Skype yet.

adamm44

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to know this myself. I opened Google talk last night and didn't see an option for video chat.Do I have to download a plugin? I want to know what app/program to video chat between the Flyer and a desktop/laptop. Does anyone know?

bouncing

Feb 28, 2011
kenkinder.com
I wanted to know this myself. I opened Google talk last night and didn't see an option for video chat.Do I have to download a plugin? I want to know what app/program to video chat between the Flyer and a desktop/laptop. Does anyone know?

Ah... you are right. Google Talk with video chat is available on Android 2.3.4. My Flyer is on 2.3.3. Go figure.

Hopefully a firmware update is in the works.

doggie

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Drawing--why not use "notes" , I think is only app that you have all the possible pen shapes, sizes and colors available and you have blank screen albeit on a note paper like shape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech