Dressing up

suzi

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
The Barnes & Noble where I live has got cases for their old model Nook on sale for 75% off right now. I just nabbed a neoprene sleeve for $5 and a nice leather one for $ 10. Note though, the cases for the Nook color do not fit - just the closeout cases work.

suzi

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
No pen holders that I saw. Some of the book-style ones had a pocket for a notebook where you could slip in a pen. The neoprene one I got had plenty of space for a pen, and the leather one was envelope-style, and I could slipbthe pen in under the flap.

Reactions: kitster

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Yo, Y'all, I have a Nook which I keep in a leather portfolio-style case; inside is a pen holder as well as five different slots for business cards, etcetera. My Flyer is a tad narrower and a tad shorter than my Nook---so that it'd slip and slide and not be fitted well into the four corner holders that keep the Nook tightly in place.

A Nook pouch style may be acceptable, but I don't recommend this style for a Flyer . . . (Unfortunately, it's exactly what I want to keep my Flyer in.)

yapkuen

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Speakin' of dressing up :) does anyone in here know where a car charger for the Flyer can be purchased? The miniUSB charge plug is weird.

The USB charger is weird-looking, but the slot on the Flyer actually accepts a regular micro USB just fine --- I've been charging mine using the USB that came with my Incredible. The plug for the Flyer also fits into the slot on my Incredible (they actually have the same port hardware, from a visual examination), except the Incredible warns me that the Flyer charger is incompatible. No such warning occurs on the Flyer using the Incredible charger, so I'm guessing the Flyer charger just provides juice faster.

Reactions: hummingbirdhill

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Fantastic! So then, YK, my Inspire car charger should work on the Flyer, I hope?

The Flyer surely does require a lonnnnng time to fully charge . . . and I don't want to get caught with a low Flyer battery while I'm in an all-day work meeting.

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Yo, suzi et al---

Flyer Tablet Docking Station White $49
SKU:2634706 BBY Item: BB11281851
is for sale under Accessories on the Flyer page of BB for Business.

Now THAT is something I'll be wanting to acquire! :) Anyone else???

Reactions: suzi and LowFire

LowFire

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Yo, suzi et al---

Flyer Tablet Docking Station White $49
SKU:2634706 BBY Item: BB11281851
is for sale under Accessories on the Flyer page of BB for Business.

Now THAT is something I'll be wanting to acquire! :) Anyone else???

YOU............ARE..........AWESOME!!!!!

I can't thank you enough, I just ordered my pen, pouch, and the docking station from BBfB.....and the stinking pen WASN'T on back order like the regualr BB one was! :D :D :D :D :D

Thank you thank you!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR